Wednesday, April 22, 2009

11 months old

Dear Abigail,

You are 11 months old. Just 31 days till your birthday. I am starting to get a little older as I see each passing month go by. Not to worry I am only 30 and I don’t feel even that old.

Well, on April 1, you started taking a step or two (very wobbly indeed). But now that you are 11 months old today you are walking with greater ease, although you still tumble from time to time but you are able to pick yourself back up and get into a standing position without any help.

Mama didn’t have any daycare kids today; so I was able to spend the day with just you. You did go into the playroom/your room and look around but no one was there. We played together and I took you to the park. I had fun just spending some alone time with you.

You look to be teething again, your top gums are swollen and you have had a few bad days here and there. They’ll be in soon enough I guess. You also, walked a total of 7 feet without falling down or holding on to anything. Awe baby girl… you will be running before we know it. You still crawl quite a bit since that is a faster mode of transportation still for you.

Life as thrown us some curve balls over the past couple of weeks, and the Lord is trying/testing our faith and trust in Him. Remember this baby girl. The Lord will never give you something you can’t handle, although you may feel like it is that way from time to time. Prayer and seeking His face can and will get you through some of your most difficult times in life.

Be still and know that I am God, said the Lord.

No comments: