Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 months old

Dear Abigail,

Well, you are two months old and getting more of your own personality everyday. Here are a few more things about you and what took place this month.

I am going back to our conversations, Abigail. I hope that you and I have a mother – daughter relationship where we can discuss anything and everything. I want you to feel free in your heart to be open with your mama. I know you will do things that disappoint me or do things that I will not always approve of. But be honest with me, be close and open with me.

Your personality is shining through. You are a happy and so far well rounded baby. You are scooting around and are babbling a lot more. Mama even thinks you are a genius. Well, what parent doesn’t feel that way? I still look at you with wonder in my heart – why was God so giving to us? I have a healthy daughter who is full of life and joy. Your little smiles say it all. I often wonder what you are thinking in your little brain because your face is full of expressions. I stare at you while you sleep. They say a mom should sleep when her baby does. How can I? I am afraid I will miss a grunt or a smile as you sleep.

Baby Girl… your parents are Catholic Christians. This is our faith, and you were baptized this month. It was a beautiful thing. I want you to know that we want you to grow up and be faithful to God and to love Him with all your heart, mind, and soul. Read the Bible and research it, Honor the Lord and your life will be blessed.

Your getting big so fast and time flies right on by. I am already starting to miss the little you – the baby.
Be good little girl, and always remember that we love you with all our hearts!!

No comments: