Wednesday, April 9, 2008

42 days or Less

Well, since the Dr. won't be letting me go over, I have 42 days or less as of today. I am so ready. Sierra, the very first child I ever kept in my care is ready for her "sister" to be here. She said tonight when I saw her that Abigail was ready to come. Out of the mouth of babes; Nanny- mommy is ready too. Working all day with three very well behaved kids (most days anyway) is starting to get long... I love them and try my best to keep a positive outlook on each day even though I am sure even I am cranky from time to time... I guess the old saying, "If mama isn't happy~nobody is happy," just might be true. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

C.H.M. said...

Hang in there, Mom. This will be a breeze compared to the terrible twos, or {gasp} those 'tween & teen years.

; p

~Hannah~ said...

thanks...I am sure it will be a breeze and then she will grow up way too fast...