Monday, April 7, 2008

Brian is sick

Brian is extremely sick~ food poisoning from Saturday. I am not sure why other than we ate the same things at the baby shower; although I didn’t eat the chicken salad. He has stayed in bed pretty much all of Sunday, and is going to call off work for Monday. I feel so bad for him-he has had a temp of 102.7; it has started to come down. I hate it when he feels miserable. I am glad to know that I didn’t eat the chicken salad as I don’t know what that would have done to me; I have gone back to having a very sensitive stomach the last three weeks and would hate to have food poisoning on top of it all. Here is hoping Brian feels a whole lot better real soon.

2 comments:

Mamaof3 said...

I sure hope Brian is doing better and hope that you don't get sick and am glad if it was food poisoning that you didn't have any!!! Prayers going up for him... I had a sensitive stomach too at the end of my pregnancy. Hang in there!

~Hannah~ said...

Yes it was food poisoning... at least one other person I know that ate the chicken salad got sick too. Her DH didn't have any and he is fine. He is doing better ~some; has slept most of the day.