Friday, April 11, 2008

This night ... 5 years ago

Tonight 5 years ago... I don't believe I got much sleep.... I was going to be getting married (which I did) I married a really wonderful man. He has his faults, but then again so do I. But we love each other in spite of it all. We are planning to go to church tomorrow and then to the Indian Palace... I am getting Lamb Vandaloo... hot, very hot and spicy... just the way I like it... Hmmmm might even "force" Abigail to work her way out... (an old wise tale)... but certainly worth trying in my humble opinion. I am starting to feel a tad more; maybe a lot more miserable... I am hot and I am noticing that my feet are starting to swell a bit more and the joints hurt... where my toes are connected to my feet. Abigail is still kicking and must be enjoying the "climate controlled" area she is living in right now... Temps are just right for her.

No comments: