Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby Shower update....

It went great and several of the many people showed up. Sandra (a daycare mom) got the bedding set. Thanks so very much. Abigail received more clothes, diapers, diaper cake, toys, bath products, and quilt.. Mom and dad (Brian and I) received a check to get some additional things for Abigail and a diaper bag (or as Brian calls it ~ a go bag). Some things still in the works... My mom is refinishing an antique high chair that I bought at a yard sale, my dad is making her a toy box, and her Aunt M... (Mary~my sister) is knitting her a blanket. My mom also made the quilt and did a wonderful job of putting the shower together... it was a real smorgasbord of food.

A big thank you to: the following people for coming and being a part of this baby shower.

Mom, Betsy and Mary ~ Aunt Becky and her girls Heather and Heidi (my cousins). Lisa ~ a friend, Sandra (daycare mom) and her two kiddos... (my angels), Amy and her children... (Cheyenne and Buddha/aka Austin) and her newest addition Trista, and also two of my mom's friends from church... Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Green. Thanks so much everyone.

No comments: