Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My appointment

Things looked good so to speak... she isn't ready. Being stubborn is more like it if you ask me. I had another NST today... Abigail's reading was great... my reading showed a lot more activity than previous times... but still no contractions. I only gained a pound since last Tuesday and I had a big lunch today, 2 glasses of water and half a milk shake (the last item) was to ensure more movement on Abigail's part today. So I am not sure if lunch weighed me down or if that weight is pretty acurate. They didn't check iron levels today ~ said the iron level won't change that much in a weeks time... Yeah for no needle pricking today!! He did move my due date up, but nothing for me to jump up and down about... The due date is now May 20th... WOW!!! a whole days difference. He also guessed for her to weigh about 6.5 to 7.25 lbs as of right now. LOL Even with things looking good I do have two appointments next week. (I hope that doesn't mean anything is serious) I have an appointment on May 6th @ 2:30 PM and on May 8th @ 10:00 AM. Even though I want Abigail here now I am trying to focus on other things to pass away the time till she makes her debut.

My sister-in-law is doing well. She has an appointment this Thursday. Can't wait to know the outcome of her visit. She is due Nov. 24th.

On May 10th, I have another baby shower to attend. My father-in-law's step daughter is due to have a little boy and she is due July 13th. So there will be a baby shower for her and her soon to be son. I am so excited for her.

No comments: