Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday :)

I am so glad to see this day of the week... LOL While my job isn't overly draining it can be exhausting being this pregnant. The kids are great, play well together, and generally listen without being to upset. All three children know that I am expecting... the oldest in my care just smiles when I talk about it, the 2 year old will hug me a lot or rub my belly... the youngest, well let's just say he has known about it for the longest time (had to be careful about picking him up) and he was here when we bought the doppler.. He thinks it is Abigail's cell phone; since we can "hear" even if it just a few kicks, or listening to her heartbeat. His sister who was in my care for 4 years also can't wait for her "sister" to arrive. It is just way too cute. I don't ever need to worry about my daughter not having the love of friends, and or family or those that have become family through long time built relationships. Everyone is looking forward to her getting here and getting here fast.

I have a baby shower on Sunday at my parent's place. I am looking forward to that. One of the daycare moms gave me two of the most adorable outfits, and a pack of diapers. I will post pictures soon of her clothes (they will be in piles) there are so many of them. I am so very grateful for the love and outpouring of generosity for Brian, myself and for Abigail.

3 comments:

C.H.M. said...

I think, after all the showers, that Abigail will be able to go through the first 18 months of her life without even wearing the same pair of booties twice.

That may be setting a dangerous precedent for those fashion conscious tween/teen years. lol

= D

~Hannah~ said...

LOL I know...but I guess in her tween/teen years she will be receiving clothes from us... LOL so she better get a job or work around the house for an allowance for her tastes if they get that out of control.

KAYLEE said...

Nice post and blog!