Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The last of the Baby Showers

At 3:30 yesterday, I had the last of my baby showers. This was a diaper shower thrown by the Freshman Academy at Crescent High School. There were lots of diapers given and Abigail got some more clothes, toys, a bumbo, a gift card, a gift from India, and a photo album, as well. The principle stood up and gave a speech and then Brian did and then I was asked to (not my forte at all ~ giving speeches, but I think I did OK). The outpouring of love that Brian and I have received at all three baby showers is very overwhelming for me at times and also very emotional (in a good sense). I know that Abigail is loved and wanted and it shows in part through all the things she has received, the well wishes for her dad and I and the involvement shown through family, friends, and coworkers.

No comments: