Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hurting...

I am starting to hurt as I am sure every woman who has every been pregnant knows where. Geee. It hurts to walk, change sides, and a whole other host of things happen to hurt if I am up and about. Is it time? Well, somehow I doubt it. Could it please be time? .... well, I hope so. It gets to the point sometimes of not being able to stand up straight... Like my body feels better in a cramped, and hunched over position. Several people are thinking that Abigail just might be an April baby instead of May baby... All I ask is that she be completely mature enough to be able to leave the hospital when I do that all of her organs be at full working potential at birth. I would kind of like her to wait till after next Saturday (April 12th) this will be our 5th yr anniversary, but I will await and look forward to her arrival whichever date she chooses. Babies have a way of doing that you know... coming when they are darn good and ready. I don't think the hurting as of yet is contractions but geeeee it still hurts.

2 comments:

Mamaof3 said...

HUGS! Hang in there girl!

~Hannah~ said...

I am trying... LOL... trying real hard.