Tuesday, April 22, 2008

News from Dr. Rivera...

Several things are starting to take place:

My weight still looks great.... 16 lbs gained during the total pregnancy

My iron ~ not so great; it dropped from 10.1 to 9.1 (I guess this is part of the reason I am tired).

Abigail has started to come down and right now seems to be head down... YEAH (hoping for a vaginal birth). This was the pelvic exam... these will start coming more often too.

He said, "May is just around the corner," and he is so right.... She can come now though. I am starting to have Braxton Hicks...

I had a NST (non stress test) this was good this time around too... she was a little stubborn about moving the number of times she needed to within the time frame... Abigail~ your mama is telling you it is uncomfortable to lay for 30-40 min in that position on those beds/tables. Next week you better act right.

No comments: