Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, I have another Dr.'s visit today. I do know I will be required to watch the C-section video. (Joy joy)... I am so not wanting one if I can help it, and I would be thrilled to go into labor after midnight tonight if that could be at all arranged ~ Abigail. I am sure I will have another NST (non stress test) today... I have been having them weekly for quite some time now. I guess they will check my iron levels too. I am praying for a good result there, but unless I am supposed to be this tired; I am guessing my iron levels are down again. Either today or next Tuesday ~ I will find out when they will start doing the pelvic exams... Great...! One more thing to look "forward" to. Abigail get here quick please....

I have my last baby shower today... It is at 3:30 and this baby shower is being thrown by Brian's coworkers at Crescent High school. Every baby shower has brought Abigail plenty of wonderful and nice things... Even things for us (the new mom and dad to be). Family, Friends, clients, and coworkers have been so very gracious. I don't know how to thank them all enough. For those of you reading this blog that do not know us personally or the trials and tribulations we have been through (six miscarriages) you need to know one thing for sure. Abigail as been a prayed for, prayed over baby and her mom and dad are overjoyed by the abundance and outpouring of prayers, thoughts, well wishes, and gifts.

No comments: