Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dr.'s Appointment

NST went well; everything is looking good. My iron went from 9.2 (last week) to 10.1 today. YEAH!!!! I think the last time I saw 10.1 was in November of last year. Abigail's heart rate was 168 and I lost 4 lbs. Go Hannah~~~~ I see Dr. Rivera next Thursday at 2:45. Wish me well!!! By the way, I did ask him if she didn't come before her due date what was he thinking of doing. He said he will normally allow a woman to go 7-9 days over, but given my past history if she doesn't make an appearance on her own my the 21st he will induce, or there will be a c-section. I am praying for Abigail Chrystalynn to come between April 20th and May 12th.

2 comments:

C.H.M. said...

Who's going to run the daycare while you're recuperating?

~Hannah~ said...

I know I will be receiving help from my mom, Brian's sister, Brian... (he may cut out early this year from school) and my sisters. You want to come help?