Saturday, April 12, 2008

April 12th...

Today ... is/was our anniversary. We have been married now for 5 years, and I am happy to say that I hope we are together 5x12 years from now. Today was pretty laid back... I woke up early, as usual and Brian slept till about 11 (not so usual). We watched a couple of taped shows, went to Mass, then the Indian Palace... (my that was heaven)... We went to get some natural spring water near my parents and then stopped in to see them. Great visit, but glad to be home as I am so tired... Brian has also talked about his mom quite a bit today. I think he really misses her and the fact that she isn't here as she always wanted grandchildren. "Mom would know what to do" he told me today... I am sad that he doesn't have her here. I did tell him that he has his dad and his sister along with all of his extended family from both sides.

No comments: