Saturday, April 12, 2008

Diapers....and showers

I have two more up coming showers... and one is a diaper shower... Most of you that have read my blog may have known that I am/was planning on using cloth diapers... I am still on planning this but to a much smaller degree for right now... I plan on using them around the house.. (my reason was to cut down on expense)... After talking it over with Brian there is one thing I do realize and did before but didn't really know how he felt either... Life is going to be busy enough with a newborn not to even mention that I will not really be taking anytime off from work (providing childcare) I might as well make my life a little simpler. I am still planning on using cloth diapers just not exclusively anymore. I guess if I won the lotto and could afford to go with a diaper service for washing and cleaning that might be an easier choice then, but for now I am very grateful for the cloth diapers I do have and look forward to the diaper shower, as well.

No comments: